The Mortgage Process Design Analyst is responsible for providing line(s) of business knowledge and insight, creating the Connection between Line of Business Channel and Support / Design Functions. Focus is on process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of procedural problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for design, configuration, testing, implementation, documentation, and support of business processes for varied complexity assignments. Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, project managers, engineers and senior staff members.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Procedure/Process Design and Documentation Perform extensive analysis of operations data integral in determining priorities for improvement opportunities. Work closely with clients and/or the business to identify, analyze, and implement core business processes and workflows within the documentation repository to ensure accuracy and garner approval. Generate process change by integrating new processes with existing documentation as well as communicate changes to impacted organizations, ensuring integration with other functional areas. Coordinate activities and changes with Mortgage Support, IT development, operations, end users and third party service providers as appropriate. Perform business process modeling using Visio to appropriate levels of detail to ensure stakeholder agreement.
- Support Channel SME/Coordinator Coordination with System Support/QA Testing, Employee Readiness, Reporting & Analytics, and Vendor Management to provide expertise and documentation as required. Understand, articulate, and assist in implementing best practices as it relates to complex business solutions and resolution of organizational need. Translate subject matter terminology into business terms, and recommends alternatives to both senior management and software developers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of personal productivity
- Extensive working knowledge of the project lifecycle and ability to define and map a business process into a workflow. Experience of converting business requirements and process maps into functioning workflows is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of BOKF Mortgage systems, services, business practices and processes
- Expert knowledge of financial services industry practices, regulations and processes
- Advanced analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team-building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus; 4-7 years of experience in project management which includes at least 3 years experience in mortgage production or 10-13 years related business experience. Prior experience in financial services industry is preferred.
Req ID: 37263