Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Execution of verification sales strategies which drive profitable growth for partners
- With EA Housing RMs, collaboratively co-designs, proposes, and executes on partner strategies for verification services revenue growth and penetration
- Establish, maintain and manage key partner relationships while elevating EFX as a trusted business partner
- Identify strategies to expand verification services sales growth and product solutions through indirect sales channels
- Verification Services Voice of Client Champion for Mortgage partners
- Consult across WFS and COEs to decrease gaps within support processes by assisting those teams with developing efficiencies for EA Partners, as it pertains to Verification Services
- Consult in the development, preparation and negotiation of pricing and business contractual terms and conditions for new and existing strategic partners with the RM.
- Engage in joint partner business planning, including defining work streams to meet strategic objectives. Regularly review and manage partner performance (e.g., internal scorecard). Actively monitor and manage the Equifax-partner relationship etc.
- Makes decisions guided by policies in nonstandard situations that impact sales, business strategies, and process/policies
- Sell to, Sell through and Sell with partners by providing subject-matter expertise with existing solutions and create new, innovative solutions that meet the needs of the EA Housing Vertical partners. Must have knowledge of all verticals supported by Equifax Verification Services in order to proficiently present to client for review and selection.
- Represent existing solutions to an expert degree in order to consult with clients and with sales teams in designing and executing proposals during all phases of the sales cycle; recommend best practices to improve client efficiency and ROI.
- Participate in pre-sales discussions with clients, and leverage data to provide insights in order to support strong customer relationships, provide value, and drive revenue.
- Collaborate with the customer to define needs, deliver solution, and be the customer champion; requires knowledge of EVS products, technology, need requirements, solution process mapping, and service delivery.
- Partner with Sales Teams, Product Management, Product Pricing, and IT Development for design, product mapping, technical matters, and client acceptance.
Key qualifications for position:
- 5+ years successful experience in a quota bearing sales and/or account management role, preferrably to channel partners
- Bachelor's degreepreferred or extensive business experience
- Extensive experience selling to C-Level, Risk Management and Operations Teams
- Proven ability to maintain current revenue and growth within a book of business while managing day to day support for those clients
- Past proven competence working across teams to execute on solutions to drive revenue
- Understanding of the customer and product lifecycle of Mortgage Market
- Approximately 25-30% travelrequired