Our client is headquartered in Wisconsin and a highly-rated, longstanding, stable, and growing bank! They provide a great 401(k) program with generous match and profit sharing plus comprehensive health, dental, and vision program with exceptional employer contributions as well as opportunity for career advancement!
They are seeking a hands-on Mortgage Manager to develop and lead a team of Mortgage Lenders. They are looking for a driven professional to take charge of this newly created position.
You will be responsible for:
- Building team of Mortgage Lenders and develop and manage staff.
- Developing new mortgage lending opportunities (in-house & secondary market).
- Ensuring staff has necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional service.
- Ensuring loans are properly disbursed and accurate.
- Guiding, coaching, and motivating team members.
- Developing referral relationships with realtors, builders, and other sources to proactively solicit business.
- Providing outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Developing and maintaining a professional presence in the community.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven leadership and mortgage origination experience.
- Strong business development skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers and coworkers/management in a professional and confidential manner.
Compensation: $100, to $150, (depending on experience)
Job ID: 8247
View All Jobs at:
Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent!