$80K — $100K *
Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry’s only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
- Design and deliver high quality training for our valued clients in support of their effective use and understanding of Mortgage Cadence innovative products and services.
- Primary focus is Client Training, providing product, technology, and process trainers to our Client End Users and System Administrators.
- MC Trainers also build and delivery Release Training to upskill and educate both our internal staff as well as clients on the newest features of our products.
- Our team also designs, builds, and deploys eLearning working with our Technical Writing team to ensure our clients have multiple modalities to learn.
- Minimum of 3 years end user training experience
- Minimum of 3 years training design and development
- Minimum of 3 years of Retail Mortgage Operations or 5 years of Retail Origination experience
- Minimum of 3 years system administrator training experience
- Minimum of 3 years loan origination system experience.
Valid through: 4/19/2021