Title: Mortgage Loan System Administrator
Office Location: Rochester, MN or Sun Prairie, WI
Position Overview: This position is responsible for the configuration and administration of the Loan Origination System (“LOS”) to ensure an efficient and compliant LOS, enabling the home mortgage team to process loans from start to finish. The position is also responsible for providing compliance consultation on issues that arise within individual applications and the lending process.
Successful candidates will:
- Maintains current Loan Origination System (“LOS”) core configuration, including Products, Pricing, Fees, Document Packages, User Administration, Security, and Content Management.
- Works with the Marketing Department with managing the administration of the LOS Resource Center.
- Ensures all loans processed within the LOS are compliant of all mortgage-related regulations (RESPA, TRID(1 & 2) HMDA, Reg B, etc.).
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of Compeer’s mortgage and other company products and services; maintains general knowledge of the mortgage industry, including maintaining in-depth knowledge of state and federal mortgage laws and regulations.
- Understand the loan origination process, including sales, operational and closing responsibilities
- Work closely with operations management and executive management to evaluate business process, data integrity, and compliance issues as they relate to the LOS
- Responsible for the strategy and workflow of administration, configuration, issue resolution and enhancements to the LOS
- Manage business rules including data entry, workflow progression and regulatory compliance as requested by business users
- Act as an escalation point for internal support and troubleshooting and manage escalation process with software provider for any issues not able to be resolved
- Work closely with business units to capture requirements for LOS operations and enhancements
- Create and maintain documentation of system functionality, changes, templates and requests
- Partner with operations and training teams to provide users with complete and accurate documentation for using the system as well as comprehensive training courses
- Manage reporting for regulatory examinations and audits including electronic submission of data to regulatory agencies
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology systems, information management, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 or more years of mortgage lending, processing, or administration, or other related experience.
- Experience with administration of Loan Origination Systems
- Working knowledge of FHLMC/FNMA, FHA and VA, as well as Secondary Market is preferred.
- Working knowledge in regulatory, policy and compliance issues pertaining to the consumer/home mortgage industry.
- Proficient in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Valid driver’s license.
On July 1, 2017 AgStar Financial Services, Badgerland Financial and 1st Farm Credit Services joined together as Compeer Financial, strengthening our commitment to the agricultural community.
Compeer Financial, headquartered in Sun Prairie, WI, exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before. If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities, we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our team.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs