Remote Loan Processors – Base Salary, plus OT and Bonus – Average Earning 140,000 Annual - (Pacific, Mountain, Central & Eastern Time Zones Available)
We are a recruiting firm specialized in the mortgage and real estate industry. Our client, who is one of the nations largest mortgage servicing companies has several new positions open due to growth. These are processing roles for the portfolio lending group. Earning potential is extremely high and training and opportunity for growth are un-matched in the industry.
This is a high-volume loan processing role. We are interested in speaking with candidates that have recent experience in loan processing.
- Base salary, plus OT and monthly per file bonus. Average bonus in addition to base is 10,000.00 per month.
- Outstanding benefits starting from Day 1 including medical, dental, vision and 401K with matching.
- Remote position with excellent support including a manager and two buddies to help answer questions.
- Generous time off policy including 16 vacation days, 2 floating holidays and 8 calendar bank holidays.
- Robust training and internal mobility program that helps you to advance in your career.
- Solid financial stability of the organization.
- This is portfolio lending so the relationship and company brand are already firmly in place.
- Smooth, highly efficient recruiting and on boarding process.
- Review loan applications to verify completeness of data and maintain strict compliance with all state and federal guidelines.
- Process loans from set-up to closing.
- Communicate with mortgage professionals to obtain information from the borrower or gain clarification about documents in the loan file.
- Communicate with the processing manager any discrepancies in the file and obtain direction on how to proceed.
- Submit loan application files to underwriting for approval and create approval or denial letters to borrower.
- At least two years RECENT experience in loan processing. Preferably in a high volume, portfolio lending environment.
- High school diploma or GED