Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO)
Work for a large lender who is a VA Lender; HUD Direct Endorsed Lender, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae Approved Seller/Servicer.
- Source mortgage leads.
- Build relationships with real estate agents and other lead sources.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Market our products to individuals and firms, promoting company services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Generate complete loan applications with corresponding documentation.
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Help customers by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Own the communication with the real estate agent or referral source.
- Confer with processing and underwriting to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Meet production expectations of $1 million in monthly mortgage production.
- Regularly participate in activities in connection with mortgage sales, including but not limited to attend closings, open houses, and/or conduct seminars/trainings and other lead-generating activities.
What we offer our Mortgage Loan Originators
- No Minimum credit score with approve/eligible AUS Findings
- Escrow hold backs (additional restrictions apply)
- Full Product Line AND Specialty Niche Lending Programs.
- FNMA,GNMA, & Freddie Direct
- Customized branch websites and online marketing store
- Encompass360 LOS system (Optimal Blue)
- Turnkey Licensing Department
- Transition and Referral Desk
- Purchase trigger direct mail campaigns
- Marketing Department with turnkey online offerings, promotional, and events materials.
- Compliance support
- Live IT Tech Support
- Loan scenario and underwriting help desk
- Branch and LO Scorecards
- CRM (Loyalty Express) for customer retention.
- A minimum of 2years of current outside sales origination experience, including established contacts/relationships with the purchase market.
- Thorough knowledge of all mortgage products and programs.
- NMLS License Requiredunder the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008*.
- Good knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, underwriting, procedures, documentation and systems.
- Experience in proactively soliciting new business.
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests and determine trends in a given market place.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Positions available in the following locations: Tampa, FL / Miami, FL / Boca Raton, FL / Cleveland, OH / Monroe, MI