Mr. Cooper earns fees through the delivery of quality servicing, origination and transaction based services principally related to single-family residences throughout the United States. Mr. Cooper is one of the largest servicers in the United States, with a residential mortgage servicing portfolio of over $400 billion in unpaid principal balance, and over 2.4 million customers as of June 30, 2015. Mr. Cooper provides services and solutions to homeowners, home buyers, home sellers, investors and other real estate market participants.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintaining relationships with realtors
- Soliciting and originating Purchase loans via referrals generated from the branch realtor base
- Set and explain proper expectations of process and documentation needed to complete loan application
- Outbound efforts of new listings to assigned agents, thank you calls and following-up on prequals
- Handling Escalations within SLAs should they occur
- Works closely with in-house branch team to ensure loans remain compliant and move through our process in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of agency and government underwriting guidelines
- Must have the ability to work independently and responsibly
- Must have strong sales and closing techniques.
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
Mr. Cooper offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401 (k) Savings Plan with company match.