Mortgage Loan Officers are responsible for originating mortgage loans, conducting borrower interviews, analyzing credit histories, and staying informed about current regulations. Loan officers will work closely with the processing team, ensuring all documentation is obtained as the loan moves through the process to closing. This position is ideal for highly motivated, sales professionals with a strong track record of success. Our onboarding process includes hands-on training designed to quickly familiarize driven sales professionals with the mortgage industry. We provide all of the tools & resources needed to obtain the proper licensing.
- Following up on lead submissions and/or answering inbound calls
- Educating borrowers on the loan process from beginning to end
- Collecting borrower financial/credit information
- Processing borrower credit/income information through approval systems
- Structuring loans for borrowers including rates and fees for loans
- Securing proper documentation and managing loan progress through processing/closing
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional loan programs
Qualified candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to build strong relationships with a diverse group of people, and be adept at relating financial information over the phone.