One of the Mid-Atlantic's leading lending institutions, is actively seeking individuals who would like to become Loan Officers/Mortgage Loan Originators, and are eager to make a difference in the lives of customers looking to buy a home.
The Loan Officer will be responsible for self-sourcing business by developing relationships with customers referral sources, discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process.
- Self-source customer leads by developing referral relationships with realtors and other professional sources. Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
- Maintain relationships with past customers in order to assist with refinances and future home purchases.
- Consult with clients about their lending needs to help them achieve their financial goals (e.g. new home purchase, refinance, etc.)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years' current sales experience with proven success or 2+ years’ sales/customer service experience in mortgage loan processing required
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, but not required
- Intermediate computer skills (familiar with MS Office products or similar software)
- Ability to demonstrate control, flexibility, and maintain quality and high productivity when dealing with customers and changing work demand.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an NMLS Registration/License.
Select For Hire is a direct-hire recruiting and search organization; our services range from traditional contingency search to program management for high volume hiring.