Mortgage Loan Officer
Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
Job Summary and Overview
First and foremost we expect our loan officers to provide top of the line customer service. A loan officer should be the point man or woman who drives the mortgage process. We are looking for individuals who have a knack for building relationships and like working closelywith clients. Our wide mortgage product line allows for great opportunity. Our loan officers are expected to learn this product line and act as a liaison between customers and our financial institution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Network and prospect with potential clients.
- Take and evaluate loan applications.
- Gather necessary documentation from client.
- Help clients understand their loan options. Place clients in most beneficial loan options.
- Guide clients through the home buying and or refinancing process.
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Maintain a relationship with past clients by providing superior customer experience.
Qualifications and Must Haves
- Mortgage experience recommended but not a necessity
- High level organization skills
- High level communication skills
- Self motivated
- Sales oriented
- accountability and punctuality
Job Type: Full-time
- sales and customer: 1year
Required license or certification: