As an employee of Citizens Bank, you become a part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Bank is an established and successful financial services company with a branch presence in 12 states and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
Citizens Bank is honored to be a top Lender in the Mortgage sector and is focused on growing our marketshare in the states we currently operate. We are currently hiring a talented Assistant ProducingSales Manager who proactively identifies, develops and maintains a qualitynetwork of business relationships that serves as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities. External relationships are the cornerstone of generating new business and may consist of realtors, builders, professional and personal contacts.
- You will be responsible for interviewing new and existing customers to determine their loan needs and advising those customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while gathering any additional required information.
- It will be necessary to generate complete mortgage applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives.
- Manage sales team to ensure development of relationships with Real Estate Brokers, Developers, CPA's and other referral sources to obtain mortgage leads.
- Recruit, develop and manage quality sales team that generates quality loans compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a broad understanding of products, guidelines and pricing strategies.
- 4+ years of residential mortgage salesexperience
- Minimum 5years mortgage management experience
- Proven record of recruiting success
- $10MM in annual closed loan volume
- Bachelor's Degreepreferred
- Excellent sales presentation and marketing skills
- Excellent written, organizational and communication skills required
- Working knowledge of FNMA-DU/FHLMC/LP
- Referral networkrequired
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS
Hours & Work ScheduleHours per Week: 40Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Why Work with UsAt Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania
Job ID/ Req. Number177967