$80K — $100K *
Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry's only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
- Provide analytical and in depth product knowledge to the customer base across the supported applications.
- Responsible for working in their area of expertise to provide timely solutions and recommendations to the customers to resolve their issues.
- Develop expertise in multiple product areas and will mentor less experienced team members and customers.
- Presents and champions escalations from customers on product issues to the appropriate internal Accenture Mortgage Cadence groups.
- Ensures that clients are successful in their product usage and contributes to overall customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and provide required information to other internal groups to help solve those issues.
- Facilitating Change Control processes.
- Minimum of 3 years mortgage software support experience
Preferred Qualifications: Mortgage Cadence software experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Valid through: 6/7/2021