McLane Advanced Technologies (MAT) is actively seeking a proven leader and Momentum Developer. Support software development, build, and testing processes. Conducts testing to provide solution development activities to include solution development, capability configurations, and solution delivery into specific COTS applications and services.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Academic background in computer science, computer engineering or a similar major with extensive computer-based or technical content
- Experience with Java and/or C++
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic and/or Oracle Tuxedo
- Experience with Oracle database and strong SQL skills
- Ability to bring projects to completion in a timely manner
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn and understand the nature of business
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- US Citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain a DoD SECRET security clearance
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- GIT source control
- JIRA experience
- Momentum ERP experience
- DoD Acquisition and Financial knowledge
Travel Requirement: Travel may be required.