A Sales Professional who can proactively manage customer relationships, manage opportunities from current and new customers and close deals professionally in a way that maximizes KONE’s order book and profitability.
Please note: Sales title (e.g., Sales representative/consultant/executive) will be assigned commensurate with experience and business need.
• Individual sales planning & sales funnel management
• Customer relationship management to retain & grow business with existing customers and to drive customer satisfaction by identifying their needs; review bid documents
• Educate customer on benefits of modernization solutions
• Assist where needed: Mentoring reps (experience pending), project management activity, etc.
• Record account/customer activity in Customer Relationship Management system
• Survey building equipment for condition, usage, and operating environment
• General understanding of contract terms and/or language and can present said terms
• Collaborate with all sales lines to ensure customer needs are understood and met
• Selling value and differentiating KONE products and services on all new contracts
Skills, Abilities and Behaviors:
• Drive to win & positive can-do attitude
• Ability to build customer relationships/network: Outstanding interpersonal & communications skills
• Customer focus, ability to understand customer needs & propose solutions that meet them
• Ability to work effectively in team environment; collaboration with peers and colleagues; as well as being capable to effectively work independently
• Proficiency with Salesforce and Quick Notes highly preferred
• Business acumen to ensure sustainable revenue & profitability growth
• Analytical ability and business acumen to analyze & prioritize opportunities
• Mindset of continuous improvement; behavior characterized by the highest ethical standards
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years’ work experience
• Experience: 5+ years of experience in sales
• Experience: Understanding and experience with elevators/escalators required