Job Title: Modem Device Testing Engineer
Location: US-CA-Santa Clara
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or related field)
*7+ years wireless industry experience
*5+ years' experience working in 3G/4G/LTE technologies
*3+ years hands-on experience with Wireless protocol development and use of test/debug tools like Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer etc.
Log analysis, raise defect, test execution and escalation until final closure liaising with cross functional teams
Monitor, control tests execution, reviews, defect tracking and on time
- Strong Debugging skills/Log analysis
- L1 Layer (RACH, HARQ, MIMO, CQIRI)
- MAC Layer (BSR, PHR, LCG)
- Physical layer (PHY)
* Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally for up to 3 weeks at a time.
5G Test Engineers
- Prior experience developing/testing of air-interface, Physical layer (PHY) or MAC protocols for 3G/4G standards such as LTE, WCDMA etc.
- Prior experience in Field tests, customer enablement or support
- Strong communication skills to work withoperators and key stake holders
BE ( Telecom/electronices)