Model N Technical Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • e-Commerce
Role : Model N Technical Analyst
Location : Piscataway, NJ
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Interview : Phone/Skype
Relevant Experience & Experience Required
(in Yrs) 4-6 years
Key words to search in resume :
PL/SQL, Unix, ModelN, RM, CM
1. Oracle PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, Spring/Hibernate framework (Primary)
2. Unix/Linux Shell Script, Weblogic Admin (Secondary)
Vendor Product Knowledge:
2. Revenue Manager (RM), Contract Manager (CM)
Roles & Responsibilities
• Design interfaces between new systems and other non-Revitas systems that are present in the current business landscape.
• Analyze business requirements and perform technical/functional troubleshooting
• Develop codes and complete Unit testing as per Functional and Design details.
• Write SQL scripts, PL/SQL programs and Shell Scripts.
• Provide overall improvement to the functional phase in the Program
• Debug any issues in code during testing phases and make correction
• Report the progress to the management of the program.
• Recommend overall performance improvement to the Technical phase