At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.
This position will serve our Air Conditioning Division, located in Fort Smith AR
This exciting Model Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating all new model builds from 3P events through first production.
A successful candidate will be able to perform the following functions:
- Coordinate and track parts, part development, part issues and process readiness for all new model builds
- Provide technical assistance to Group Coordinators and Line Operators during builds
- Lead build review meetings and drive open issues to closure
- Lead ECN meeting for any design / BOM changes and assure they are executed
- Assist in troubleshooting of process issues related to builds / launch
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- 8-10 years’ experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- 5-10 years’ experience with Bill of Materials, New Model Activity, etc.
- Strong communicative skills (speaking, writing, & listening) with the ability to present information and respond to questions from groups, directors or top management
- Independent thought, good judgment, problem solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Proficient in computer skills in MS office, AutoCAD, etc.
We would like it if you had:
- Associates' or Bachelors' degree in related field
- Experience in HVAC Industry
- Experience working with all levels of management
- Experience in a unionized environment