CGI Federal has an immediately opening for a Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) Analyst. This position is in support of Undersea Warfare Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance for a NAVSEA program office. This position will support engineering planning efforts for Command and Control Navy Systems.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Provide a Junior Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) systems engineering support for a NAVSEA HQ program office. This position is in support of Undersea Warfare Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance for a NAVSEA program office.
Principle Duties include:
- Learn and harness best practices of SysML modeling tools.
- Assist in the development and management of a SysML model of the USW-DSS
- Work with external organizations to rationalize and synchronize modeling
- Understand and explain relationships within the model to Navy customer.
- Present new updates and potential risks to Navy customer.
- Liaison between NAVSEA program office and external organizations for model
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
At least one year of experience with computer modeling languages or techniques AND
- Ability to understand and explain relationships within a software system
- Efficiency with Microsoft products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate on projects
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Good research skills and attention to detail
Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship is required. Candidate must also be eligible to obtain/maintain a DOD Secret Clearance.
- SysML modeling experience
- System Engineering background
- Experience with Magic Draw
Position ID: J0418-0996