Perform analysis, architecture development and design, and basic engineering for systems that include sensor performance, signal processing, electronic warning, and intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems. Responsibilities include:
- Generation and management of functional requirements.
- Integrated architecture design.
- Sensor and architecture modeling and simulation.
- Intra-system and inter-subcomponent interface definitions.
- System-level trade studies and predictive performance analysis.
- Algorithm definition and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer, Software, Systems, or Industrial Engineering; Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science and 6+ years’ experience, OR, Master’s degree with 4+ years’ experience.
- Experience using the OMG Systems Modeling Language (SysML).
- Existing DoD Secret or TS/SCI clearance, or the ability to obtain an interim clearance within 30 days and full clearance thereafter.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of the software development process and its technologies.
- Good verbal/written communication skills for presenting/authoring technical papers.
- Knowledge of object-oriented architectural styles and design patterns.
- Able to work with diverse stakeholders and personality types.
- Data modeling and design principles.
REQ ID: ES20181206-25206