Bring your application and industry experience to help our customers accelerate the pace of engineering and science even faster. You will work directly with customers to solve their complex production code generation problems using the Simulink product family. This position requires a breadth of knowledge of each stage of Model-Based Design, depth of skill in developing for embedded systems, and continuous learning of current industry practices.
- Lead the resolution of escalated and advanced technical issues.
- Work as a part of the product development team to facilitate source code modifications, improve our products, and debug complex issues.
- Leverage customer knowledge to influence product direction to drive product improvements with customer feedback about releases.
- Mentor engineers in their technical and career growth.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- 5+ years experience in applying MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, and Embedded Coder to real-world engineering problems in a Model-Based Design environment.
- Ability to understand and debug C/C++ code, makefiles, and toolchain-based build processes. Experience in architecture and/or interface design for embedded systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the design challenges within the Aerospace and/or Automotive industries is a strong plus.
- Experience with coding standards (MISRA C), software implementation standards, and/or certification processes and requirements (DO-178B) is a strong plus.
- Experience with Target Language Compiler (TLC) is a strong plus.