Job Title: Mobility & IOT Pre Sales Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
As a Mobility subject matter experts, supportsSales and Business Development Team in customer facing conversation. Responsible for ensuring new Mobility product features and functionalities are fine-tuned on customer value, positioning, and internal processes prior to Sales enablement.
Work is performed with minimal direction and is reviewed by senior management. Anticipates and identifies complex business needs and recommends moderately complex problems.
Oversee support to sales team by solution engineer or be a senior individual contributor. Tactical role which provides a market contribution to defining the solutions, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant mid-term impact on business unit overall results. Identifies problems and significantly changes or adapts existing method and techniques of developing solutions. Focus is on implementation and control rather than policy and strategy development. May have small to medium profit and loss responsibility. May have involvement in regional project, but as a team member rather than project leader.
Graduate in engineering8-10 years.
- Work with product, product marketing, BD, sales and strategy functions in defining potential business models through market research and industry knowledge
- Defining value proposition and Minimum Viable Product (MVP) requirements
- Validation of value proposition and MVP with customers
- Participation in New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
- Define success KPIs
- Discuss and define Proof of Concept (PoC) / Pilots deployment, Demos.
- Sales enablement
- Enable sales (Client Director, Solution Engineer and Commercial Deal Architect) with strategies, tools, content and processes related to product to improve their productivity and revenue generation activities
- Be a subject matter expert in Mobility area to work with customers and partners to understand their business requirements and communicate or product vision, value and use cases
- Work with Strategy team to define and execute salesacceleration programs
- Partner with BD/ Product / Product Marketing to develop compelling positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation, ensuring that we effectively communicate our Unique Selling Proposition to sales teams, partners and customers
- Create training content and plans for Solution Engineering team in coordination with product and product engineering team
Mobile (Must have):
- Strong skills and experience in 3G 4G Mobile core network from a Mobile Operator or vendor
- Strong skills in OSS/ BSS integration within a Mobile operator/ MVNO acting as a MVNE
- Strong experience in the Mobile technology, protocols: SS7, SCCP, MAP, SIGTRAN, CAMEL, Diameter, SIP, GTP, Policy (PCRF/ OFCS), IMS, VoLTE, VoWIFI, WebRTC, RCS.
- Mobile roaming services (Steering of Roaming, IPX/ GRX, Roaming & SMS Hub).
- Knowledge of Mobile Operators Roaming Business and Settlement: IREG, TADIG, DCH, Fraud Management, NRTRDE.
- Expertise in messaging; A2P SMS, SMS Firewall.
- Understanding of M2M/ IoT Ecosystem, Security and Connection Efficiency
- Strong skills in device management for IoTs, remote SIM provisioning for M2M – SIM Technology: Physical, eSIM, eUICC OTA, Multi IMSI).
- Understanding of various access: Mobile, Wifi, LoRaWAN, NB-IoT
IP/data/transmission (Good to have):
- Exposure to IP/data products – MPLS Access, IP Transit, Data Center
- Understanding of various networktechnologies like IP, TDM, Ethernet, MPLS, etc.
- Knowledge of Routing and Switching protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VLAN, HSRP, etc.
- Knowledge of various Managed Services offering like ManagedInfrastructure