This position will design and implement Enterprise Mobility solutions for corporate, store and partner maintained mobile devices using industry best practices, to develop and maintain the Enterprise Mobility Architecture for large and complex systems.
Provides guidance, road maps, principles, standards and best practices. Focused on enacting scalable business and IT solutions enabling mobility to empower business initiatives to meet current operational demands, disruptions, and opportunities with the longer-term strategic vision of the organization.
Essential Job Functions The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support for all store and corporate mobile devices including, but not limited to Hardware functionality, Software deployment and functionality, and mobile security policy.
- Fundamental understanding of large-scale enterprise mobility systems and required integrations across IT business systems.
- Experience providing 24×7 coverage for all critical systems.
- Given an objective, able partner with relevant stakeholders and coordinate across IT functional areas in order to build momentum towards accomplishing defined success criteria.
- Able to effectively communicate with internal infrastructure and software teams to develop integrated mobile strategy and solutions.
- Ensures new capability compatibility with existing solutions, infrastructure, services, and strategic requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in heterogenous complex environments.
- Familiar with SAAS offerings for mobile device management, monitoring, CI/CD pipelines for mobile application development.
- Research, Experiment, and implement mobile strategy initiatives across business priorities. Find areas that we can improve, automate and drive a solution to provide value to our partner and guest experience.
- Experience in scripting, APIs and identifying opportunities for automation or process improvement in large scale deployments and day to day requirements.
Normally requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience. Five or more years of progressively responsible professional experience in function or 3 years of experience in specialized function