Our specific consulting roles vary by client, however the typical responsibilities on a client site for a Technical Product Management role include:
- Lead a client initiative to drive results and navigate around obstacles.
- Provide Product expertize for features, functionality, and technology across multiple capabilities.
- Builds Product roadmaps and ties customer pain points and business goals to the product vision.
- Utilizes Customer and product data to base decisions on.
- Proactively identifies areas of opportunity, defines solutions, and drives change resulting in efficiency e.g. reduced defects, tech debt, cost reduction, reduced “Time to Market”.
- Prioritizes the need for testing new concepts and incorporating results to iteratively improve product.
- Develop solution approach for a technology initiative, working with mobility client resources and third party vendors to design the proposed solution, including costing the solution and developing an implementation timeline. Lead requirements gathering, design, development, test and delivery
- Plan projects by leveraging product realization delivery methods and mobile industry knowledge to create project charters, work plans, and budgets that address project goals, objectives, scope, deliverables, milestones, roles, responsibilities, and risks
- Facilitate complex team meetings involving business and mobilenetwork and technical resources, including third party vendors. Demonstrate credibility as a business partner to ensure business and technology decisions are reached to support business goals and objectives. Managing agendas, meeting notes, action items
- Drive action items, issue tracking and resolution
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- 7-10 years’ experience in industry roles delivering wireless technology solutions as a product manager / program manager/leader managing a team of project managers
- Minimum of 3 years of consulting experience specializing in technology delivery
- Preferred CSPO (certified scrum product owner) certification
- Industry experience in Mobility Telecommunications including hands-on project management expertise leading and delivering large mobilenetwork services along with expertise in wireless mobilenetwork realization methods with wireless and IMSNetwork
- Ability to manage a diverse group of resources – mobilenetwork engineers, developers, technical architects, program managers, testing leads, and testers
- Understanding of how users engage with the product and ensure design of products that take into account a comprehensive user experience.
- Savvy in mobiletechnology to effectively drive discussions with partner teams on technical topics e.g. scalability, reliability, reusability, trade-offs, tech debt elimination; AEM, IOS and Android.
- Experienced in iterative product development by incorporating customer insights gathered through customer interviews, store visits, CX replay. Incorporates this information into product planning cycles
- Knowledgeable in testing practices like A/B testing, usability, panel surveys, hackathons.
- Extensive experience and knowledge delivering solutions Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Ability to work permanently in the U.S. on a full-time basis
- A talent for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, learning new skills and methodologies, and working under pressure in fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible working style, ability to work in various different types of client environments
- Excellent communication skills, and proven ability to communicate effectively across the organization
- Ability to lead decision making through influence, with the ability to make sound decisions in the best interest of the client as needed throughout the project lifecycle
- Collaborative working style with the ability to flex with many different types of working styles on client site
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Analytics, CX and CRM software