We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced front-end Mobile Web Developer to be a part of building the next generation of mobile products on the Moovweb platform. These include mobile/tablet websites, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) and hybrid applications for all mobile devices.
Moovweb delivers over 2.5 billion pages to 60 million mobile users every month, powering hundreds of mobileexperiences for market leaders including Nordstrom, AIG, Kaiser, Panasonic, McKesson, Fairmont and Campbell’s. A passion and pride in delivering quality experiences to millions of users is a must.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of prior front-end development experience
- Advanced knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and web standards
- Strong ability to debug web pages using Chrome DevTools and similar tools
- Good design sensibilities and awareness of UX best practices
- Strong collaborator and teammate, with exceptional communication skills
- Available for periodic on call support rotation
- Experience with bug tracking tools like JIRA and with version control systems like Git
- Prior mobile web development experience
- Unix command line
- iOS or Android development
- Object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with http and network requests
- Knowledge of website performance tuning and optimization
The ideal candidate is:
- A self-starter with proven, excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Biased towards action - you jump into ambiguous issues without hesitation
- Able to multi-task and learn quickly
- Passionate about engineering; looks for novel and creative solutions to complex, systemic problems. Has a proven ability to look beyond the surface to understand root causes in building long term solutions.