About U-Haul IT Team
The technology staff at U-Haul believes that good software and systems designs are integral to serving our customers. Our team of over a hundred inspired software developers work on software systems that range from internal line-of-business applications to customer facing applications such as our online reservation system. We believe that small empowered teams aligned with business leaders can do big things. We also believe in the right tool for the job, not language-as-religion. Our work environment promotes self-management with flexible hours and possible work from home days.
About the Job
A developer who can turn ideas into extremely fast and reliable code that other people – or you, six months into the future – will find easy to comprehend and modify. You believe in the power of software to positively impact user perception.
- Have Leadership experience/skills to help guide and advise otherdevelopers.
- Have Complete daily development assignments that include internal and external applications
- Experience Developing Mobile Apps using Xamarin.
- Experience with developing in the Microsoft Tech Stack
- Analyze and implement solutions to presented problems while satisfying the user’s needs
- Write code that is easily maintainable and highly reliable
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize work as necessary
- Collaborate with a team to successfully complete projects on time
- 2 Years Mobile Development Experience + 3-5 years of experience developing software in .net and a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education.