Job Location: Appleton, WI (Work from home until COVID)
· 10+ Years’ Experience as a test automation Engineer
· Should be hands on Mobile, GUI, Webservice, test automation
· Should be hands on mobile automation for IOS and ANDRIOD Devices
· Should have DevOps Knowledge towards continuous integration and continuous deployment.
· Should have hands on technology stack – Java, Xpath, Appium Mobile Test Automation , IOS /Android experience
· 5-7 activities and outcomes that require a significant amount of time and/or periodic tasks and outcomes that are critical to the job
· Provide an indication of task or outcome complexity
· Optional: % of time spent on each task
· Define and develop automated testing scripts for complex environments and multiple platforms
· Lead and understand how complex technical requirements lead to test cases and be able to write a positive and negative technical test case.
· Lead and understand how complex business requirements lead to test cases and be able to write a positive and negative test case.
· Ability to write test cases under the direction of others
· Design, implement and review Test plans and Test Cases.
· Review and understand documentation related to projects assigned and provide test estimates. Gather and publish all estimates in a concise and trackable format
· Lead, plan, coordinate and/or participates all aspects of testing, including automation of: Smoke / Sanity Test, Functional Test, Integration Test, Regression Test, Performance Test, and Post Implementation test as appropriate for continuous delivery.
· Lead and manage defect life cycle in appropriate defect tracking tools and proactively identify risks to management
· Provides, evaluates and manages the test status
· Plans, defines and prepares test data to support deliverables.
· Direct and mentor other in technical writing
· Educate project teams on testing methodologies and needed
· Champion test automation adoption and methods when partnering with other SQAEs across the organization
Valid through: 4/26/2021