Mobile Technical Specialist
Healthcare / Health Services
Mobile Technical Specialist
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
This is a hands on - Mobile Technical Specialist position.
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient's life. Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team as a Mobile Technical Specialist will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career with our client awaits you.
As a part of our talented and strong Mobile team, you will lead the design, development and maintenance of cutting edge innovative mobile and web-based applications to help solving challenging health care business needs.
You will perform hands-on product backlog, designs, code, code reviews, test scripts, and results as needed for full mobile project lifecycle.
As a Mobile Technical Specialist you will have an opportunity to develop new applications in the agile environment from the ground up, define technical architecture for mobile applications, build proof of concepts, evaluate vendor offerings and explore and learn new technologies and ideas.
You will also help us to build out and evolve our mobile app roadmap and Mobility Center standards. We offer true work-life balance, along with opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects with a great team and access to great career potential and training opportunities.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands on hybrid mobile development experience or mobile web technologies as Technical Leader
- Experience with IT architecture planning, software development methodologies and large scale integrated web and mobile systems implementations and upgrades in enterprise environment
- Comfortable leading team using AgileSCRUM software development methodology
- Experience with selecting and managing external software vendors
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Applicable experience in a health care environment
- Microsoft and other technical certifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of three years of equivalent experience
- Two – five years of previous work-related experience
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level -
Management ExperienceRequired - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel -
This is a hands on - technical position.