- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in roles working with business stakeholders, cross-functional teams and leading by example to other software engineering groups, which includes the following:
- Working with iOS, Android, Responsive Web;
- Working with AEM, SpringBoot, Redis Cache, Kafka, APIC, APIGee, Swagger;
- Understanding of DynaTrace, SonarCube, Splunk;
- Working experience with Jira Epic and Story writing, as well as project management tools;
- Understanding Program and Portfolio Management Tools;
- Understanding of Nexus IQ, WhiteHat;
- Working experience with Data store technologies and cache systems and patterns;
- Working experience with REST, SOAP, HTTP/2, WebSockets and related patterns, including event-driven architecture and service orchestration;
- Gathering requirements, Stakeholder Management, Driving Initiatives for establishing and augmenting Strategic Digital Roadmap, Prioritization, and effort estimate;
- Working with product teams/owners and UX to translate business requirements to technical requirements;
- Architecting Solutions using various technology components;
- Working experience with cloud platforms and microservice design patterns;
- Architecting experience in relevant software design patterns - TDD/BDD/ATDD; and,
- Working in an Agile/Scrum process.