Mobile System Test Engineer
Job Title: Mobile System Test Engineer
1. Should have 0.6-1 years of experience in software testing.
2. Tester should have previous experience with Android based Smartphone/Tablet Testing.
3. Performing test on Android based handsets
4. Ensuring Smartphone under test is stable, perform ant and bug free.
5. Work with members of Engineering, Application & Design team to understand features and specs.
6. Test new and existing features of the Smartphone under test thoroughly
7. Understand customer issues and provide detailed reporting and analysis when bugs are found
8. Good understanding of Android Architecture, Adb Log collection techniques
9. New feature requirement understanding and creation of Test architecture for the same.
1. Expertise in STLC and SDLC
2. Good understanding of System Testing, Sanity Testing, SMOKE Testing, Regression Testing, Stability Testing, User Acceptance Testing etc.
3. Good in Manual Testing for Mobile Handset
4. Automation Test expertise for Android based handsets will be added advantage
5. Good knowledge on Android Platform and relevant tools like ADB and DDMS.
6. Good awareness about testing phases like Requirement Understanding, Test Case Creation, Test Execution, Reporting etc.
7. Knowledge on Handset testing tools, Defect Tracking and Test Management Tools.
8. Self-motivated, learner attitude.
1. Automation Scripting,
2. Adroid, Modem First level of Log Analysis
2. Good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders for Client.
BE, B Tech, MS