TSheets is proudly owned by Intuit and powered by QuickBooks. Our team of 275 rock stars has joined forces with Intuit’s over 8,000 brilliant individuals who share our passion to innovate and deliver excellence. TSheets and Intuit share an obsessive customer-centric vision. As one company, we will provide a seamless experience and better tools to run your business.
We’re looking for a developer who is passionate about building top-notch mobile applications that wow our customers. Our mobile developers are expected to be fearless and willing to develop both Android and iOS applications. As a member of the TSheets development team you will have the opportunity and satisfaction of working in a fast paced environment where your code changes will make it into user’s hands rapidly without long drawn out release schedules. We expect our developer’s to be team oriented individuals who are able to leave their ego at the door and work with a team to build a product we can be proud of.
- Maintain Android and iOS apps used by hundreds of thousands of users daily.
- Collaborate on small feature teams designed around rapid iteration and providing value directly to our customers.
- Work to resolve application issues reported by our users.
- Receive implementation feedback in the form of code reviews and design reviews by other team members.
- Assist in the design process for the TSheets REST API (https://developers.tsheets.com).
Why Join Us?
TSheets set up shop in a little-known tech hub: Eagle, Idaho. We are surrounded by rolling foothills and mountain slopes with the 25-mile Boise River greenbelt running through our backyard. Idaho is a place for those who really know how to work hard and play harder.
Join us on our relentless mission to become the #1 employee-rated and requested time tracking and scheduling software solution on the planet!
- 3+ years of native mobile development experience with Android and/or iOS.
- Solid understanding of software patterns, development best practices, and data structures.
- Experience working with REST APIs and JSON using standard HTTP request format.
- Experience building applications and test cases to validate implementation.
- Comfortable and willing to work on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Understanding of SQL and relational database fundamentals.