TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a remote Mobile Software Engineer.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Mobile Software Engineer, you would be responsible for Developing and maintaining user-facing features specific to our OmniSuite mobile platform. The right candidate would be helping with developing and testing new features for our point of sale system. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with terrific follow-through who is able to optimize on workflow and/or document changes concisely. This role is critical to the daily acquisition of customers and their retention.
This position will be reporting to the Director of Software Engineering for Mobile Technology.
- Focused on meeting the needs of the retail product, and engineering teams by developing and maintaining user-facing features
- Write unit tests and build reusable code and libraries for future use; documentation is a must
- Work closely with UX designers to discuss and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Day-to-day collaboration with acquisition teams, marketing teams, as well as stakeholders
- Interface with off-shore Back-End Developers to ensure alignment for project tasks
- 5+ years experience with mobile application languages, Objective-C/Swift
- 5+ years experience with REST, JSON RPC or other API styles
- 1+ years experience with React Native
- Unit testing experience; TDD/BDD a major plus
- Version control with Git
- A passion for quality and an attention to detail
- Worked on projects using Agile/Scrum
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Comfortability and flexibility with occasional travel to HQ in Los Angeles to interface with teams face-to-face