About the Role
Chime is looking for an experienced mobile engineer with React Native experience to help us build the mobile banking app of the future. The candidate should have 4+ years of experience writing native mobile applications (iOS or Android) and some amount of React Native expertise or have deep expertise in building a highly scaled application in React.js with aspirations to work on a mobile app.
- Design, develop, test, release, and scale new and existing consumer product features and mobile architecture
- Work closely with our product team to launch new features
- Develop thoroughly tested code and conduct quality assurance on all new code alongside our QA team
- Collaborate effectively with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas
- Work in a team as well as independently to deliver on aggressive schedules and goals
- Possess and act on a strong empathy for the users of the products you create.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in React.js or mobile development (Bonus: React Native).
- React Native, some native iOS and Android
- Experience leading execution of complex projects involving multiple engineers
- Experience building a React.js or native mobile app with traffic at scale. Ability to architect, refactor, and debug an app without disrupting and introducing regressions to 100,000s of users is a big plus.
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Start-up experience is a plus
- BS/MS/PHD in Computer Science or a related field (ideal)