Join an exciting GPS/Mobility Company as their new Mobile Software Developer. The company is over 15years old and an industry leader with an established clientele. Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service and foster a safer work environment.
They are looking for an experienced mobile software developer with extensive Xamarin Native experience to join its development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance and future enhancements of existing mobile applications and designing and implementing new ones.
Required Skills: C#, Xamarin Native
Desired Skills: Xamarin Forms, Java, Objective-c, MvvmCross
- Minimum of 4years of mobile application development experience using Xamarin
- Solid Understanding of mobile software development
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming principles
- Follow and Implement Industry Accepted Best Practices and Standards
- Seamlessly Switch Between Multiple Projects
- Self-Starter Attitude
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Troubleshoot and Communicate Effectively
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and/or the Google Play
- Work with other developers and project managers to enhance and improve the existing mobile applications.
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
- Handle continued testing, maintenance, and updates throughout the lifecycle of the applications.
- Along with strong technical skills, the candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and exceptional time management capabilities.