Role: Mobile Product Support Specialist
Location: Durham NC,
Interview Criteria: Telephonic + Skype
* Provide level 2/3 support for mobile applications and Red Hat mobile application platform.
* Administration of MDM applications
* Review crash reports from mobile applications and system error logs.
* Investigate issues reported by users of the mobile app
* Work with development teams for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set
* Interact with vendors, applications development teams to restore service and/or correct core problems.
* Manage and coordinate the implementation of mobile applications
* Coordinate validation activities related to the deployment of business applications
* Produce and assist training and communication programs.
* Coordinate with internal and external service providers in incident, problem, and change management, capacity planning and troubleshooting, representing the interests of supported business groups.
* Support vendor contracts to established service level agreements.
* Maintain knowledge of the IT industry, analyze the abilities of tools and technologies and compare with the needs of the business, recommend potential solutions to managers within the business.
* Evaluate the criticality of a given problem; isolate and escalate problem within mobile team
* Provide support case analytics, identifying any trending issues
* Review System Manuals and other support documents for Production readiness
* Assist development teams with RCAs
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Solid technical background and experience
Possesses fine-tuned analytical skills and/or programming experience
Relational database, cloud-hosted services, mobile device management experience
Strong troubleshooting skills
System deployment/implementation expertise
Possesses solid written and verbal skills
Mobile device support
Mobile platform basic knowledge: NodeJS, iOS and Android
Use of deployment tools such as Postman
Some familiarity with mobile tools (e.g. XCode, Android Debugger)
Excellent problem-solving skills
Excellent communication skills