Ideal candidates will have a passion for travel, knowledge of native app design and development standards, experience optimizing online commerce funnels, a desire for measuring and understanding how our users book, and the ability to create simple user experiences that provide measurable results.
Candidates must be innovative, able to craft a vision, define products, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We aim to release products often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead product development initiatives utilizing user and competitive research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage quality assurance activities for a cross-functional team
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily performance for existing products to ensure the team is moving towards defined goals.
- Work with the design team to create wireframes and designs that articulate the product vision.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs.
- Continuously propose new A/B tests to improve conversion and engagement.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of consumer-facing internet product management experience, preferably in defining and driving the vision of mobile applications
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
- An understanding of the mobilelandscape and experience with native application design and development standards
- Intellectual curiosity to research, learn, and apply industry knowledge
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects concurrently
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Experience with Mobile Analytics tools and SQL (a plus).
- Experience working in travel is useful. Passion for travelrequired!
- BS/BA required.