TouchTunes is looking for a battle-tested Producer to lead the our mobile app to new heights in 2018. TouchTunes’ mobile app is already one of TouchTunes’ primary growth levers and an essential element of the TouchTunes ecosystem: This is a great opportunity to work closely with our outstanding Product Management and Development teams to plan and execute the business strategy and evolution of the Mobile App. Responsibilities:
- Create and track schedules for software analysis, development, testing and delivery
- Manage the daily tracking of all development activities
- Host regular sprint activities like planning and retrospectives
- Help communicate roadblocks that may preventdevelopers and / or other TouchTunes teams from achieving established goals in the allotted time
- Create and maintain "up to date" detailed Jira tickets associated with development tasks
- Provide information to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved
- Communicate frequently with the product and development teams on project status, risks, and opportunities
- The Mobile Producer must bring with them a proven track record of charismatic leadership, technical expertise and business acumen.
- Bachelors of Art or Science (or equivalent) plus 5 to 10 years of experience in project and team management, including working closely with other teams within an software development organization (Product, QA, Marketing, Sales, etc.…)
- Prior Scrum Master experience
- Substantial technical expertise in mobile app development and online UI/UX design
- Strong understanding of client/server relationships, in order to work with the Platform Team in Montreal that develops TouchTunes’ APIs
- Mastery of the Agile development environment and the ability to handle the frequent changes it entails.
- Able to communicate effectively with programming, test, IT, analysts and architecture personnel
- Able to facilitate for and communicate with other TouchTunes groups (e.g. Jukebox, Mobile, Touchtunes TV, B2B, International teams, etc.)
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven experience managing schedules and employees to achieve desired results
- Leads by example and exemplifies the company’s Core Values in actions and behaviors
- Experience with consumer-centric products and/or game development is a plus.
- Bilingual (English/French)