The Sr. Manager of Mobile Experience oversees a team that drives mobile strategy for Foot Locker Inc.’s portfolio of retail brands. The role will be responsible for focusing on ensuring mobile is the connective tissue in our omni-channel initiatives, providing a frictionless journey for our customers, and driving digital and in-store sales. As part of the Digital Marketing Services team, this role has an integral part to play in ensuring strong relationships are maintained with the brand and IS&T teams.
- Leads a mobile brand services team to provide and execute best-in-class mobile strategies for each brand in the portfolio.
- Oversees mobile app strategy development with a focus on making data-driven decisions to drive high levels of app engagement and help build the backlog for the mobile app product team.
- Develops standard calendars and planning documents for the brand services teams to utilize when developing and working through mobile plans for their respective brands.
- Helps facilitate the execution of mobile messaging plans, ensuring alignment with the overall customer contact strategy in coordination with the CRM and data teams.
- Works with the reporting team to establish baseline reports for the brand services managers to utilize on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Also collaborates on benchmarks for overall mobile KPIs that all brand services team will use and measure success against.
- Fosters relationships with the store teams in an effort to collaborate on best-in-class in-store experiences utilizing mobile devices and technology, for both our customers and associates.
- Aligns with the innovation team to understand new technologies on the horizon and how the brands can utilize these technologies to help grow their business through new or existing initiatives.
- Acts as the main representative for the brand services team when working with the loyalty team on integrating current and future programs into mobile initiatives, especially the mobile apps and messaging.
- Responsible for meeting mobile goals (sales, traffic, conversion, retention, engagement, etc.), as well as sales and traffic in stores that are attributable to mobile initiatives.
- Responsible for training, coaching and mentoring direct reports, and provides leadership and strategic direction for the team. Owns team career pathing and development of succession plans.
- Stays up-to-date with knowledge of all brand standards and muses within the Foot Locker, Inc. portfolio.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Marketing; 6-8years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financialreports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.