Summary of Position: This position will directly contribute to the overall enterprise mobile architecture and lead operations and maintenance and support the vision and strategy around mobile device management (MDM) spanning iOS and Android platforms. Mobile device management, troubleshooting and installation for wireless access to internet, email, calendar, air cards, cell phone, and applications. Monitor and control mobile device inventory and mobile asset management along with metrics that illuminate efficiencies or opportunities for growth. Analyzes reports to identify trends and opportunities for process and technology enhancements.
Essential Job Functions: (not limited to duties as described – performs related duties as requested
- Primary responsibilities include providing Tier 3 / 4 and Engineering daily support and administration of a mobile device solutions.
- Serves as a Technical Professional for Mobile Enterprise Operational and Security MDM supporting Engineering teams within the organization.
- Monitor managed enterprise infrastructure platforms to identify performance issues and ensure the overall system integrity.
- Actively involved with all phases of security design, implementation, proactive monitoring, troubleshooting and analysis of enterprise mobile device management.
- Develops system specifications, architecture designs, integration and test plans, and all relevant documentation.
- Develops security assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Maintain compliance with DOD Information Assurance requirements as well as ensuring service performance indicators are met or exceeded.
Level of Supervision:
- Must be able to function independently
- Provide overview and general use training to all organization members and key leaders upon reques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with other leaders across the enterprise to identify opportunities and risks and develop and deliver solutions that support business strategies
Education & Experience: (or equivalent)
- BS and 5 years of experience or 10 years of related engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience in mobile device provisioning, deployment, and account management
- Experience designing/implementing/managing an EMM
- 5+ years of experience leading a project (preferably mobile related) for the DoD
License & Certifications:
- IAT Level II or higher certification
Knowledge & Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of iOS mobile device operating systems and functionality
- Technical understanding for activating, configuring, phone number porting, contact transfers, and troubleshooting mobile devices, which includes smartphones, flip phones, tablets, air cards, and MIFI devices
- Provide technical support for all mobile device issues via our ticketing system, telephone, email, and in-person
- Knowledge of monitoring analytical systems
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment and decision-making skills
- Travel to where: National Capital Region, CONUS,& OCONUS