Our mission in CIO is to create a productive environment for IBMers. Our strategy is to lead with design and user experience, to engineer the systems that run the business, and to innovate to transform the business.
As a member of the CIO Mobile@IBM Engineering team, you will have opportunities to apply your skills to a variety of projects, further develop your expertise with state-of-the-art tools and technologies, and have positive impact on IBMers world-wide.
- Work with stakeholders and others in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the solution
- Perform the role of a liaison between the Mobile@IBM Engeneering team and the CIO leadership looking for enhancement opportunities for the overall Mobile@IBM program
- Ability to assess current technologies and establish solutions to modernize the
- deployment and management of Apple's platforms (iOS, iPadOS, etc.) in the existing
A day in the life at IBM
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with other CIO teams – all while being based out of our NY office.
- Participate and/or lead in our lunch and learn sessions
- Take a break and have fun by participating with other IBM'ers in a game of pool, ping pong or foosball
- Take advantage of our on-site exercise room which includes cardio and weights
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Staying relevant to emerging trends in areas related to Mobile Device and Mobile
- Application Management
·A minimum of 10 years' experience in Mobile Management
·Demonstrated experience in MDM systems
·Exposure to Apple technologies (iOS, MacOS)
·Knowledge of Mobile device management systems
- ·Demonstrated communication skills in a customer facing environment.