The mobileexperience manager will oversee, plan and execute mobile initiatives for Eastbay, Team Sales, and others in our portfolio of retail brands. The role will be responsible for influencing sales through mobile initiatives, increasing mobile app retention, and driving overall engagement. As part of the Digital Marketing Services team, this role will serve the brands by bringing a wide range of mobile expertise, sharing best practices, and using data to drive decision making around all mobileexperiences.
- Partner with brand leadership and digitalmarketing directors to bring campaigns and initiatives to life for the brand on the mobile device, whether that’s through the mobile app, an out-of-home experience utilizing immersive technology (AR/VR/MR), the mobile wallet or all of the above (and more!). This requires knowledge and understanding of mobile device capabilities, programs, best practices, and technology and consumer mobile usage trends.
- Work in partnership with the brand, data and CRM teams to develop and execute strategic mobile messaging plans for the brands, in line with the overall contact strategy. Mobile communication channels include push notifications (through the mobile app and mobile wallet passes), in-app messaging, and text messaging, and should utilize locationtechnologies (geo-fencing, beacons, etc.).
- Partner closely with the mobile apps product team and the app strategy manager to plan the mobile app roadmap for the brands, and help draft requirements for new features. The decisions on updates and new features should be largely data-driven, using internal analytics as well as external app intelligence and market research.
- Drive strategic linkage between the digital and out-of-home (sponsored events, etc.) initiatives and activities to ensure a seamless experience for the customer by using mobile as the connective tissue, and ultimately leading to desired data-driven outcomes.
Work with the mobile research and reporting team to:
- develop and analyze reports related to brands’ mobile initiatives, and understand the impact of those initiatives on the overall business
- understand the customer and their mobile usage trends, as well as overall technology trends
- share all findings with the brand team and other key stakeholders of the business
- use data and research to drive strategic decisions on all current and future mobile initiatives
- Own the merchandising and content updates to the mobile apps (done in real-time through the marketing admin tool; automate where possible). These efforts should align with the website merchandising strategies, and any brand initiatives or campaigns.
- Stay abreast of mobile trends, consumer technology trends, and best practices around current and future mobile programs, and consistently (and often) share those findings with the brands and other key stakeholders. Use the findings to also build mobile strategies that can be executed upon and help drive the business forward.
- Stays up-to-date with knowledge of all brand standards and muses within the Foot Locker, Inc. portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Business or Marketing; 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.