Mobile Engineering Team Lead
5 - 7 years experience •
RENTPATH is transforming the way the multi-family industry goes to market. We simplify the rental experience by creating digital marketing solutions for the rental industry.Through our innovative products and solutions, we offer the ability for our customers to drive targeted messages and content to their prospects and provide an interactive on-line customer experience that is the best in the industry.
As we surge ahead, we are looking for a Mobile Engineering Team Lead to lead the charge.
The Mobile Engineering Team Lead is responsible for the analysis, design, development, anddeployment of mobile applications, which leverage a wide variety of components andframeworks. This individual will lead a remote team of developers and will be responsible forleading software projects and mentoring team members, as well as work with the product team torefine mobile requirements.
What you'll do:
- Works closely with the product team to define mobile app functional & technical
- Leads a remote team of mobile application developers and testers from large-scale
- projects down to day-to- day production support.
- Leads complex mobile development projects with strong emphasis on OOAD with an
- understanding of the various software development methodologies.
- Provides technical & functional leadership to software development team in order to
- ensure the delivery of architecturally sound applications.
- Identify critical software problems on existent systems and provide technical solutions.
- Ensure high testing coverage percentage is established and maintained.
- Must to be able to perform software analysis, code analysis, requirement analysis,
- software review and identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software
- reliability analysis.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality in addition to work on
- performance tuning, improvement and usability of software modules.
- Keeps up-to- date on current and upcoming features / technologies in mobile products and
- platforms and mentor other team members.
- Review our SDLC and implement improvements when applicable.
Qualifications, Training, and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science or relevant experience.
- 5+ yearexperience in leading, coding, & executing mobile development projects in a
- native environment for iOS and Android.
- 4+ yearexperience in web development, RESTful services, OOP, SQL and NoSQL
- databases using technologies such as NodeJS, Ruby, MySQL, Postgres MongoDB, etc.
- Extensive experience in cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Extensive experience in various languages such as Swift, Objective-C, Java, etc.
- Has released multiple apps to the App Store and Google Play.
- Has the ability to translate product requirements into technical specifications.
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process and methodologies.