Information Technology Workplace Execute. Mobility team is responsible for Apple iDevice lifecycle management.
Working under a team member, this position is responsible for mobile device provisioning, troubleshooting, and lifecycle management.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• End user support and consultation.
• Managing special projects; ex: deployment of 800 tablet devices.
• Continuous process improvement; ex: cost savings analyses.
• Staying abreast of technology changes within the mobile workspace.
• Provide 3rd level troubleshooting for mobile users and devices. Escalate issues to vendors as needed.
• Create instructions for 1st/2nd level support teams.
• Test new application features and provide feedback to global team. Manage any merger or acquisition requirements in the MDM.
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline with 3+ years OR 6+ years applicable business experience
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• Existing experience with mobile technology (primarily Apple) required
• Experience managing iDevices / mobile device management
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Mobile technology / Mobile Device Management certification
Travel Requirements: (if applicable)
• Travel within the Pittsburgh metropolitan area may be required.