We are seeking a mobile applications developer to improve and maintain Touch Of Modern native apps. As an ecommerce site that drives a majority of our sales through mobile purchases, this role will have immediate impact on our growing business. You would be joining a growing team of talented engineers with the opportunity to take on and see projects through from beginning to end; ideally adding a vital level of expertise!
- Maintain and extend our existing iOS application. Extra bonus for being able to develop and maintain Android apps.
- Assist in refining and enhancing mobilearchitecture and framework.
- Coordinate and work with creative and marketing team.
- Articulate creative requirements into technical architecture.
- Review mobile design components.
- Drive mobile technology build, test and deployment activities.
- Troubleshoot and support already deployed mobile applications.
- Test mobile applications extensively on a wide variety of devices.
- At least 2 years of experience developing iOS applications
- Proficiency in Objective-C and Swift
- Nice to have: work experience building and maintaining Android apps
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies.
- Understanding of server side technologies (Ruby on Rails). Big plus: intermediate-level backend development experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills that lend themselves to a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment.
Touch of Modern is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.