Mobile Developer - Mastercard Labs
• Mastercard's Labs as a Service team is looking for brilliant and passionate Mobile Software Developers to join its new customer facing global R&D / innovation services team.
• Labs as a Service is a rapid prototyping and innovation design services team, working with MasterCard’s global customer base of Fortune 500 companies in all aspects of commerce: including retail, banking, Fintech, and IOT.
• In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile team of engineers and designers working to build product prototypes and pilots, in collaboration with global brands in commerce
• This is an opportunity to become part of a world class engineering team, dynamically solving real world customer problems - delivering transformational product and service solutions – focused on trending topics and issues globally.
• This engineering team will have a diverse focus both in terms of geography and variety of technology challenge and is the first team go-to market team as part of a global mobilization plan for this business unit.
• Are you a talented mobile and web software developer with a passion for technology development and innovation?
• Do you have a strong track record in rapid prototyping and delivering new and exciting projects, and learning new technologies (e.g. Wearable Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things) ?
• Do you have a passion for product design and technology innovation and have a high energy, can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership /desire to succeed?
• Develop leading-edge mobile applications to solve for compelling business challenges for our customers and then move on to the next greatest thing instead of getting bogged down in maintenance and bug fixes.
• Build the mobile apps that will set the trend in global commerce for the next 1-10 years.
• Design and build the products that our customers are thinking about now, that your peers will support in 5 years – you’ll be on the cutting edge of innovation.
• Be a champion for Technological Innovation inside Mastercard
• Role is based remotely in Charlotte
All About You
• Experience with react-native, ionic, or anguluar (react-native is preferred)
• Full stack development experience
• Experience in interfacing with RESTful services
• UI / UX development experience
• Payment protocols is a plus
• Experience with native iOS and/or Android apps is helpful, but not required
• Own portfolio of apps (please include links & descriptions)