Mobile Developer is responsible for full life cycle development and maintenance of desktop applications supporting a wide variety of business functions. He/She will provide specific technical expertise in one or more programming languages or technologies and will provide technical solutions to business problems.
- Works independently or as part of a team to develop and maintain desktop applications.
- Works with business analysts and user communities to understand business requirements.
- Performs analysis and documentation for system design as well as on-going documentation of development.
- Code using Client/Server technologies and tools in keeping with current technology trends and standards.
- Performs testing of applications and performs bug fixes, working with testers and users to insure quality of code and proper application functionality.
- Provides technical support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions to technical issues.
- Provide on-going post-implementation technical support of applications.
- Work in a lead capacity over a team of developers, providing technical expertise to more junior developers and coordinating overall team efforts.
- Provides project reporting to technical and business side management.
- Creates user-end documentation and may be involved in user training
- Software development in Windows10
- Tile Development
- Mobile (iOS, Android) Development
- Experience in Client/Server development