About the Opportunity
DMI is seeking a full time Mobile Developer.
The Integration Team Developer is responsible for successfully developing business processes within Mobile Maximo to assist in the integration of specific offices within DS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- CMMS development;
- Work with offices to determine existing business processes;
- Report development;
- Primary developer to integrate ST Mobile Maximo into Maximo (CMMS);
- Attends CMMS steering committee meetings as a committee member, contributing to strategy sessions on mobile device improvements;
- Receives requirements from CMMS team lead and develops to requirements;
- Configure Mobile devices as needed;
- Uses full lifecycle development cycle and project management disciplines including development, testing, pre and post deployment testing;
- Documents and tracks development changes in SharePoint;
- Creates deployment scripts in test and production environments;
- Packages scripts into subversion; and
- Installs mobile application and restricts PDA mobile devices according to user needs.
Special Projects – performs special projects as needed
- Integrates RFID applications with ST mobile
- Sets up with VM Ware
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Register mobile devices to the MDM software
- Pushes changes to mobile devices
- Manages mobile devices through MDM
- The incumbent of this position is required to attend weekly meetings in affiliation with CMMS SA14, SA-20 and SA24, utilizing a Government vehicle as necessary.
Education and Years of Experience:
- The Mobil developer shall have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or other IT related discipline; shall have experience deploying and/or designing client server (IT systems may be substituted for formal education.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing, installing, and customizing IBM Maximo 6.x or 7x;
- Ability to create workflows within the IBM Maximo application;
- extensive experience with Syclo Mobile applications from a development perspective;
- understanding and ability to create and modify Java Methods;
- understanding of Maximo Business Objects (MBO);
- ability to configure Maximo including screen designs;
- working knowledge of asset, work and supply chain management;
- knowledge and understanding of database structuring;
- knowledge and understanding of TRM’s rules manager application;
- understanding of SQL scripting and query writing;
- understanding of web services providers, such as Web Logic, Web sphere or IIS;
- working knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects and/or Cognos BI.
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Job ID 2018-15121