Mobile Developer (Android & iOS)
We are looking for Mobile Developer (Android & iOS) for our client in ??Bridgewater, NJ
Job Title: ????Mobile Developer (Android & iOS)
Job Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and in team.
- Experience with Native iOS or Android Mobile App development
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Create proof of concepts with newer technologies.
- Codes and maintains complex components/Application.
- Improve product quality through use case reviews, writing effective unit test cases in collaboration of testing team and business system analyst.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Perform API design and implementation of complex mobile applications as and when needed. Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- 2 to 3years of solid mobile development experience
- Experience developing mobile applications for iOS (Swift or Objective C and /or Android
- Experience having deployed developed apps to Google Play or Apple App Store
- Experience with native\hybrid tools\frameworks\API?s such as PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile, Dojo Mobile, Cordova, Mobile First Platform etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools, iOS provisioning, and App Store deployment is plus
- Understanding of iOS/Android development tools and development life cycle
- Git/Stash experience is plus
Desired Working experience:
- HTML/HTML 5
- iOS & iOS SDK
- Android & Android SDK
- Java, Node.js
- Swift, Objective-C, XCode
- Knowledge of REST services is plus