The Digital team at 7-Eleven is reimagining how consumers view convenience. As a Sr. Product Manager, you'll lead development of new experiences that will not only transform the business, but will shape our digital future. Product managers will define product strategy, develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward. You’ll work closely with our software teams to define product requirements and coordinate resources from key stakeholders. You'll also be responsible for identifying and tracking KPIs as you build these amazing experiences. The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with a passion for user experience and professional experience building impactful and meaningful customer experiences.
Why choose 7-Eleven? Because we are disruptors. We are makers. We are innovators. We are here to make a lasting change, and that change starts with you.
- Design, manage, and execute on the vision for 7-Eleven’s Digital Products.
- Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals which establish rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement of roadmaps.
- Lead & facilitate in-person research to gain deep customer understanding and empathy.
- Turn customer insights into actionable strategies and priorities.
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them.
- Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy.
- You don’t believe in MVP, but MAE, Minimally Awesome Experience.
- Define learning plan and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better CX.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently.
- Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit, and then scale to drive vertical and horizontal economics.
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in digital product management, preferably in delivering customer-facing products/services
- Minimum of 3 years of experience translating customer needs into product features and user interface design to deliver an unparalleled customer experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Masters degree
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments