Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
The Altice USA Mobile Go-To-Market Product Manager plays a critical role in the planning and execution of our new product services and feature. This role is responsible for implementing all offer, product feature, revenue generating and churn reduction projects while ensuring flawless execution and operational readiness.
- Managing the development and implementation for all new product offers including pricing, bundling, notifications and billing
- Influencing business rules and limitations in support of offer and CBM activities
- Partnering with Marketing, Retail, Billing & Collections, Revenue Assurance, Care, Product, Sales and Retention to ensure alignment & ops readiness
- Creating communications to customer facing groups to ensure readiness
- Drive the execution of plans associated to the initiatives above and facilitate the implementation activities (such as training and post launch support) across the regions concerned
- Able to plan, coordinate and facilitate all aspects of business readiness, including call volume forecasting, change management (internal communication, training, management updates, customer communication), implementation support
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams/ business lines
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities for assigned projects
- Participate in requirements walkthrough to ensure that they are clear, concise and testable
- Reporting to local senior management and regional technology managers on project/task progress as needed
- Support implementation of development methodologies
- Lead projects locally and virtually
- 5+ years of professional experience with a focus on marketing, product management, business development or similar role.
- Strong project management orientation. Can hone in on tactics and drive steps necessary to execute on campaigns
- Thorough knowledge of project management
- Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines and demonstrate flexibility
- Requires good oral and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to create superior, concise presentation of data and concepts
- Good planning skills and priority management
- Work simultaneously on various projects, and take ownership of engagements
- Ownership attitude
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.